- Ties&Suits is a networking platform for the men geared towards providing connections in business, investment, inspiration, mentorship and development.
- Ties&Suits will design these events thematically, so that it does not lose meaning of the original intent.
- Ties&Suits Organizers are not hosting events for political reasons, monetary reward or personal gain. They are doing so because they truly believe in the power empowering the men-folk by providing opportunities to network and change their world.
- Ties&Suits was created few months ago to provide a platform where the gentlemen can meet up periodically and share their stories, inspirations and visions for a better tomorrow; changing their world.
- At Ties&Suits events, a screening of inspiring videos — or a combination of live presenters and videos — sparks deep conversation and connections.
- The premier Ties&Suits event is being launched in Kisumu with other towns/cities planned for future hosting.
- Ties&Suits are open source, local and community-driven events that inspire innovation, thought leadership and visionary insight.
The target demographic is:
- Men aged 18+ years
- All demographics – School going (18+) requiring career advice, Formally employed or Entrepreneurs
- Men looking for a platform to engage with other like-minded men to exchange ideas and network
- Do You Know Your Tie Etiquette? (www.freshlyeducatedmen.com)
- There Is Just Something About A Man In A Suit (www.hollyinthecity.wordpress.com)
- T.M.Lewin & the Sartorial 7 (www.jonnymetbird.com)
- What To Look For in Men’s Suits (www.rcollarec.wordpress.com)
- Grenadine Ties and Wool Ties: Custom Made Ties (www.sbwire.com)
- Biggest Fish Ever (Our weekend in Kisumu) (www.thatcanadiangal.wordpress.com)
- On wool (www.parentheticalstyle.wordpress.com)
- LookBook: Men’s Suit & Tie Combo (www.dapsongent.com)
- Practical Products For Men s Business Style – An Analysis (www.wiki.mozilla.org)
- Booted and now suited: Arsenal announce ‘official tailor’ deal with Lanvin fashion house (www.telegraph.co.uk)